Sunday, June 5, 2011

Distractions

Sunday 5June11

I've been writing lots of poetry but the novel work has been nil for a minute. Possible love as distraction has been the cause. Also the cause of all the poetry.

It's interesting how hard it can be to live a balanced life and be a writer at the same time. I want to be totally focused on my writing but I want to have the enjoyments of normal human beings. Is that too much to ask?

Well the possible love as distraction has come to a screeching halt and I will continue to write poetry because good-byes make me productive. And I can use those magical feelings that I had for a character or more. And I go back to my nose in a book and I get back to my daily goal of 1000 words.

And all is apparently right in the world. Right, right, I have some pain to add to my characters lives too. Almost forgot about that.

EY

No comments: